Individuals and Families
Families often struggle with how to leave a legacy not only for their children but for generations further down the line.
Our approach to multi-generational wealth planning is to begin with a solid foundation; creating family values and a wealth vision is often where we start with families.
We also often educate our clients' children and grandchildren on the responsibilities that come with inherited wealth as well as provide ongoing financial and investment education and oversight in many areas of financial and legacy planning.
You have created your wealth through life accomplishments, and our role is to help you protect and grow the wealth you have accumulated while creating a lifelong legacy.
Our customized, comprehensive financial planning services are specifically designed for investors who:
- Are looking for personalized wealth management analysis and planning based on your life goals and the lifestyle you most desire
- Seek asset protection but also wish to grow their portfolios
- Would like to minimize taxes, fees, and expenses
- Want an investment portfolio that aligns with your life vision and values
- Desire to leave a legacy for their family and philanthropic interests
Executives and Business Owners
Building a successful business takes heart, soul, and a lot of hard work, and guiding it through a financial exit is one of the most important steps you will make in securing your financial future. Though the outcome is exciting, the steps can be daunting.
We know you probably have lots of questions. What are the financial implications of your exit? Is the sales price enough for you to retire? How are your proceeds best invested? Those questions are probably just the tip of the iceberg.
At The Zandbergen Group, we offer a wide range of family office services to streamline the lines of family office clients.
Our in-depth knowledge of the increasing complexity of managing, protecting, and growing family wealth positions us to address the many needs of your multi-generational family:
- Protecting your family wealth through diversification and management of investment risk
- Providing support to family members by managing financial and lifestyle requirements
- Guiding and stewarding family wealth and philanthropic initiatives
- Administering charitable trusts
- Navigating generational wealth transitions within the family
Sudden Money (Divorcees, Inheritance, Lottery, Business Sale)
The newly wealthy often are suddenly overwhelmed with unsolicited advice, financial planning tips, and various complex emotions that stem from the sudden acquisition of wealth. Usually, this results in feelings of distrust and fear of the true motives of others, even close friends and family.
Assembling a team that has your best interest in mind is vital, and one of the first things to understand is how your financial advisor is paid and whether they are a “fiduciary.” Fiduciary advisors are bound both legally and ethically to act in your best interests.
Investment Advisers are fiduciaries which means. As your fiduciary financial advising team, we can work with you to translate your inheritance or sudden windfall into sustained lifelong wealth. With the right team in place, you will protect and maximize your wealth so that it lasts as long as possible.
We will address important questions like:
- How should you invest your money so it lasts?
- How much can you afford to spend on a monthly basis?
- How can you avoid negative tax implications?
- What would you like to do with your wealth and are those things possible?
A well-thought-out investment strategy and financial plan can put your money on the path to success.
Women in Transition
Change can be exciting, challenging, painful, and emotional. But with expert guidance and a comprehensive transition plan in place, you can conquer your goals and see the path forward through what others might consider an overwhelming time.
We understand that women in transition have unique financial needs, regardless of whether the transition includes the excitement of rapidly growing business or the more difficult challenges of a divorce or death of a spouse.
We'll be there to guide you through every step of the process, through every stage of life, so that you can have financial peace of mind.